Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Finally... a Vision Board

I have always wanted to make a vision board but, like many things, I just kept putting it off.  I often wonder why it is we procrastinate things we know will help us, or simply don't do the things that will make us feel better in general like daily exercise and eating well.  One reason I know I put it off is because I tend to over think things or become overwhelmed at the mere thought.


 Here is the start of my vision board. I came up with the idea of a tree representing the categories to show growth, strength, and contentedness. The categories I settled on are:
  • Spirituality and Service
  • Relationships and Recreation
  • Creativity
  • Health and Happiness
  • Knowledge
  • Prosperity

I've enjoyed the process and had fun just creating something once again.  I still need to add pictures. I have been shocked how quickly it has worked even though I'm not even finished. 

If you haven't made one yet I encourage you to do so!  You, too, will find enjoyment in creating and an added bonus of extra focus for your life's goals.

Sat nam,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment